The Longest Book Tag


The other day I was tagged by my sister in her post The Longest Book Tag. So, I decided to take part. The Tag was created by Ditsha on her blog Bewitchingly Paranoid, and this is her post.

Rules:
  • Make a list of the 5 longest books you’ve ever read
  • Select 2 of the longest books on your tbr
  • Discuss
  • Tag Others
Longest books I’ve read besides textbooks:


  1. Leading Lady: Sherry Lansing and the Making of a Hollywood Groundbreaker; 409 pages 
  2. The Battle for Wondla; 480 pages 
  3. Chanel and her World: Friends, Fashion and Fame; 384 pages 
  4. Dressed: A Century of Hollywood Costume Design; 566 pages 
  5. Fashion: The Definitive History of Costume and Style: 480 
Longest books on my TBR:




  1. William Shakespeare: Complete Plays; 1,194 pages 
  2. Sociology: your Compass for a new Word 3rd Edition; 432 pages
Some thoughts:
Although pages can make a book long, so can height, width, and formatting. For example, the Battle for Wondla and Fashion: The Definitive History of Costume and Style have the same number of pages; however, the later book is bigger, and has smaller text. Many fashion books such as those contain many pictures, but they become long reads because I take the time to read every quote and anecdote.

Tag:
I don’t have anyone specific to tag so… I tag you! Yes, you, the person reading this post.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.