Kinda, Sort of Break / 2021 Art Dump

Hey, I usually take a break when Our Thoughts Precisely posts the break announcement, but I think I'll be away a little longer. I'll be around, but not posting (except for post that were prescheduled). Anyway, art dump in coming! Also, thanks for reading and enjoy your holidays.

Sweet Dream Afro

Spring Showers and Flowers | Mermaid Dress

Strawberry Girl + Adjusted version

Random Sketch | Sketch Inspired by Let Me Call You Sweetheart (Mary Higgins Clark)


My Favorite Looks from Valentino's FW21 Show


Halloween 2021 | Halloween Art on Our Thoughts Precisely Part 1 / Part 2

Holidays 2021 | Doodle About to Sit/Party Girl

End of the Year (EOY) Round Up 1 Melanie Main & Melanie Halloween
*(I'll post the other parts later. *Edit they're below.)

Strawberry Girl and (lack of) Mermaid Gown EOY 2

EOY Spring Showers and Flowers

You can catch my time-lapses over on AdriArting 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.