It's Halloween, now lets talk about Candy Corn

*I purchased these products and
the opinions expressed are my own*
It's Halloween! So I wanted to write a short post about Brach's Candy Corn; particularly my first impressions on two flavors I’ve never tried before. These flavors are Chocolate Mint Cookie and Green Apple. To be honest, I wanted to buy more flavors like the Strawberry flavored Vampire Teeth, but the stores in my area suck. The only other flavors available are Sea Salt Chocolate, Autumn Mix, and Assorted Mellowcreme which I’m omitting because I have tried them before and know I already like them. So I figures these would have to do.

Starting with the Walgreens exclusive Chocolate Mint Cookie flavor, I wanted to love this one, but it was wishy-washy. When I first ate a piece it tasted overly artificial. I can’t describe it, but it was absolutely disgusting. The weird part is that once I tasted it again the next day it tasted just fine… Actually it was delicious; a minty fresh taste with a hint of chocolate. But overall, it was okay. It’s probably not the first flavor I’d buy, but my siblings loved it, so I would recommend trying if it interests you.

Finally, the second flavor I was able to find was Green Apple Witches Teeth. Honestly, this flavor is my favorite. The best way I can describe the flavor is that it’s similar to any regular green apple hard candy. The main difference is that it’s a little less sweet (unless you eat too many), and it’s softer. Like I said I love this flavor.


What’s your favorite and least favorite seasonal candy/food that you have tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.