- We will accept bound Arc/Galleys and e-ARCs. We’re interested in reviewing book/novels from the following: nonfiction, YA and Middle grade genres including: mystery, science fiction, paranormal, some dystopian, and fantasy. We ask that publishers send the books in a timely manner and that the ARCs/Galleys arrive within THIRTY or more days prior to the release date. Reviews for ARCs/Galleys received from the publisher or author will be posted on the release date or thereafter. If an ARC is submitted for review, please clearly indicate the earliest date that the review can be posted and whether the review can be posted prior to the release date. In some instances, we will accept indie authors, as long as all parties involved understand that our opinions are OUR opinions, and we reserve the right to reject and accept which books we want to review. We have the right to indicate that we Did Not Finish (DNF) the book if we deem it necessary as a result of the content.
- Not accepting material geared towards an 18+ audience.
- Please email review requests to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Normally, we will respond within 5-7 business days.
- The books reviewed on this blog may be personal copies (purchased or won), borrowed from the library, or ARCs/Galleys received from publisher(s) in exchange for an honest review. The source used to obtain books has no bearings on the outcome of the review. We do not receive/accept monetary compensation for our book reviews. How each book was obtained will be disclosed in each review.
- Entrants must be 16 years or older to enter our giveaways. If you’re under 16, then have your parent/guardian enter for you.
- Must be a follower of the blog
- One entry per household.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entries that don’t follow the rules—we WILL check.
- We reserve the right to cancel/postpone a contest.
- Unless stated otherwise on the post of the giveaway, all giveaways are US ONLY.
In which we get technical with some basic facts about the blog…
- All comments are subject to moderation, and will be visible after approval. So don’t worry if your comment doesn’t immediately show up. Odds are, we’ll see it soon and approve it.
- Our rating scale is pink thread spools with the highest being 5 and the lowest being DNF.
- The artwork tailored for Toile, Think, Go is created by Adri M., and includes the header, background, and graphics specific to the blog. We ask that you don’t copy or repost any of our designs. Even if you ask, odds are we’ll say no with very few exceptions, if any at all.
- Written content (reviews) can be quoted but in no way copied in full and reposted on another blog, website, or by anyone who isn’t associated with Toile, Think, Go unless done by a blog administrator, prior agreement with a publisher, or with permission.
- 1 Spool (It wasn't for me)
- 2 Spools (It's okay, but still, unfortunately, wasn't for me)
- 3 Spools (I like it. 3 is also the average for Toile, Think, Go)
- 4 Spools (I love it)
- 5 Spools (I really love it!)
- Empty Spool –indicates a Did not Finish (DNF) rating
- Full Spool(s) –indicates full ratings (such as 2 and 3)
- Half full Spool –indicates half of a rating that is almost the next rating up, but not quite.